This was one of our most popular cover cars. Jared obviously spent much TLC building his Talon.
- Centerforce dual friction clutch
- manual boost controller
- K & N air filter with modifid air canister
- custom made upper intercooler pipe
- custom dual exhaust with Maxspeed mufflers
- 17" Konig Monsoon wheels
- 214/45R17 Nitto tires
- Pontiac Fiero GT rear wing
- Custom silver paint with all badging removed
- Intrax lowering springs
- Pioneer/JL Audio sound system with a 15" sub
- Full complement of gauges in custom mounts
The car has run a 14.5 quarter mile time. And if you missed it above, that wing is off a Pontiac Fiero.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …