Oil Cap

The oil cap gasket is rubber, and the rubber hardens over time. If you're getting oil pooling in the spark plug recess in the valve cover, inspect your oil cap gasket. If it's hard as a rock, replace it with a new gasket, or with one of our replacement oil caps, which come with new gaskets.